Bob has extensive experience as a legislative lawyer. He offers organizations the capacity to –
▪ Develop legislative reform strategies that address key substantive, political and tactical issues;
▪ Engage in direct lobbying of law makers, the governor and executive staff, and agency officials;
▪ Coordinate advocacy strategy and campaigns with allied organizations;
▪ Analyze legislative proposals and bill introductions;
▪ Develop public communications materials;
▪ Draft legislation and public policy proposals;
▪ Write testimony for presentation before legislative committees, commissions and oversight bodies.